Monday, January 30, 2012

Death Shimmer: Why I Can't Wait to Hit the Water

Some time ago my buddy Jason Baggett tweeted about a new spinner bait known as Death Shimmer.  As one who loves to fish, I marveled at the innovation of this particular spinner and knew I wanted some.  So I asked him if they were available at Bass Pro or Cabelas.  He told me they were made by Law Lures and were not yet available at the big outdoor stores, but got me in contact with the owner Rich Lau.  Needless to say I am the proud owner of three Death Shimmer spinner baits, two pictured here:


I have yet had the opportunity to hit the water and give these bad boys a proper breaking in, but in a couple of  weeks my mom and dad will be coming in from Dallas, and the one thing dad wants to do every time he comes, have me take him fishing (he never gets too living in the concrete jungle).  So T-minus 17 days and counting till death hits the waters of SW Oklahoma.  So excited, can't wait, and what a blessing it will be to have my dad along with me!

P.S. Special Thanks to Rich Lau, God bless you brother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment