Saturday, February 25, 2012

I've Gotten Naked...

No, it's not what you think, I am fully clothed. I'm referring to my iDevices. I have recently taken the covers off and allowed my iPhone 4S and original iPad to bask in the freedom. Nothing against Otterbox, they make terrific protective cases and they have been my choice since my iPhone 3GS. However, they are a bit bulky and weighty, particularly the Defender Series, which offers the most protection and has adorned my iPhone's and iPad. Unfortunately they also conceal the aesthetic beauty of Apple's design. To be perfectly honest I am a bit leery of potential catastrophe, but the aesthetical quality, as well as the lifting of bulky weight currently is helping me overcome that fear. It also goes without saying that by going caseless, I am taking a little extra degree of care ( these are after all expensive devices). However, I am truly enjoying the new experience and feel offered by being naked...ur uhm caseless.

Posted using Blogsy for iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment